SIZE: 3/8” thick x 2” wide x 72” long
SHORE A HARDNESS: 70/85 durometer COLOR CODE: Blue/Pink
DURALIFE® ME SERIES:
- Premium molded edge
- UV and abrasion resistant
- Extended press life
- Resists nicking
- Sealed walls resist solvent attack
- Custom sizes available
SINGLE/DUAL/COMPOSITE: Individual cavity molds assure consistent and uniform blade thickness, dimensions and hardness. Duralife’s molded blade maintains its print edge and resists nicking, especially the V-shape (double beveled). Unlike some cut Vs that can be irregular, the 60 ͦ angle is always precise and consistent.
DUAL-DURO DURALIFE II: Stacks a 1-1/2” 85-90 duro shaft on top of a 1/2” printing edge (55-80 duro), enabling you to print with both edges, reduce flexing and maintain a more consistent squeegee angle. Print with less pressure for longer stencil life.
- Squeegees should be stored flat.
- Production time should be monitored and rotation of squeegees should be done frequently.
- While standing, and after removal from the press, a squeegee should be wiped clean and stored appropriately.
- Allow a rest period of 24 hours, to recover from contact with chemicals, before the squeegee is put to use again or re-sharpened and put back in to production.
- If you don’t see what you are looking for, or have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.