SIZE: 3/8” thick x 2” wide x 144” long
SHORE A HARDNESS: 80 durometer COLOR CODE: Blue
PT-22 (Plei-Tech® 22): Recommend for use with Plastisol, water base and less aggressive UV and solvent based inks. Color coded according to hardness.
BEVEL: SE-S Square Edge – Single Durometer Most common profile and used in a wide variety of substrates. Generally, for more porous substrates, softer durometers should be used. Smoother substrates require harder durometers. Exceptionally wear and solvent resistant for long-life use. Also available in precision edge for the highest print quality. Suggested for use with Graphics, CD/DVD, Textile, Container/Bottle and PCB applications.
ANGLE: Not Applicable / Square Edge
- Squeegees should be stored flat, in a dry (50% relative humidity) room with a temperature range from 65 ͦ -75 ͦ F. Under these storage conditions, squeegee shelf life is approximately one year.
- Production time should be monitored and rotation of squeegees should be done frequently. Frequency would be dependent on the ink/solvent being used. The use of aggressive UV and solvent based inks, will require the squeegee to be changed more often. This will allow a more uniform print quality and increase the life of the squeegee.
- After removal from the press, a squeegee should be wiped clean and stored in a dry area at room temperatures.
- Allow a rest period of 24 hours, to recover from contact with chemicals, before the squeegee is put to use again or re-sharpened and put back in to production.
- If you don’t see what you are looking for, or have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.